Pages


Labels

engagement (9) family (10) fashion (2) maternity (6) newborn (1) wedding (6)

Monday, March 1, 2010

The reason I get up

 probably should have started my blog with this post. These are the two people in my life that mean the world to me. They are the reason I get up in the morning and the reason why I will never give up. They inspire me to be a better me, to live for today. When I wake up in the morning they are my dream come true. Without them non of this would exist and non of this would be possible. This is my wife Lori and my daughter Nahla, both whom I love with all my heart. You inspire me to reach new heights. With love, forever and always xoxo

These are a few pics from my December work. January and February will follow throughout the week. Enjoy!







0 comments: